Become a Member of NSP
Individual members are the heart and soul of the National Sorghum Producers. NSP exists to serve producers and act as the voice of the sorghum industry for farmers through legislative and regulatory representation. NSP not only appreciates your membership but realizes it is vital to our survival. Join today and connect with our nation’s leaders and with other producers. Benefits of membership include:
- First-class representation in Washington, D.C. on legislative and regulatory issues.
- Access to first-hand information about how the decisions made in D.C., will affect your farm.
- Weekly Sorghum Notes subscription, the electronic newsletter of the National Sorghum Producers. NSP represents U.S. sorghum producers and serves as the voice of the sorghum industry from coast to coast through education and legislative and regulatory representation.
- Subscription to Sorghum Grower magazine. Sorghum Grower is published by the National Sorghum Producers and is the only magazine in the U.S. tailored just for sorghum producers. Sorghum Grower provides timely information about new products, time-tested crop production techniques, research, legislative happenings, finance, farm programs and more.
- The opportunity to enter the NSP Yield Contest. The NSP Yield Contest provides sorghum farmers with the opportunity to showcase their sorghum crop, competing with colleagues across the country. This contest allows our industry to recognize some of the best growers in the U.S. and helps farmers to grow and learn from one another.
- Discounted rate with eLegacyConnect. eLegacyConnect is a subscription-based succession planning web community designed to provide succession solutions for farm families. It allows connected family business owners and their roster of professional advisors to address questions and share experiences in real-time. eLegacyConnect draws on the full-spectrum of succession planning disciplines and experts from every profession in family/business/agriculture across the U.S.
- NSP Members receive a 10 percent discount with Creekside Farms, a partner of the National Sorghum Producers, with any purchase. Just ask for the discount code to use at checkout.
Become/Renew your NSP Membership HERE
NSP benefits are subject to change. As a member of NSP you are also a member of your state organization as we work to collaboratively on your behalf. Click here to see a full list of state collaborators.